Ever since my old laptop crashed, I’ve had to slowly start rebuilding my music library (I didn’t back anything up, lesson learned). It’s kind of nice because I can really pick and choose what I want to keep instead of holding onto certain songs or bands solely for nostalgia’s sake.
Maybe it’s because Pink Floyd is one of the first rock banks I can distinctly remember listening to as a kid with my dad, but man. They get me every time. I really need to buy some of their original vinyl records.
Saw this on reddit the other day and loved it.
Whenever I see good animated shorts like this, I always get inspired and want to try and make one too, but then I start thinking about all the details and I how much work I would have to do and just give up before I even start. Sigh…
no noooo noooooo noooooooonnnnooooooooooo nnnooooooooooooo
Every single time…
random observations/facts that i’ve made now that the month is soon coming to a close:
- i keep on mixing in korean when i talk to my mom in an effort to get better at korean but it just comes off very awkward
- candy crush saga is ruining my life
- gotta get off that instagram grind but its so addicting…
- suddenly obsessed with Chopin and really wish i practiced piano more
- more frequent realizations of how scary/good makeup is but also too lazy to put it on all the time
- been on kpsurgery waaaaaay too much (it will break down all your ideas about korean “beauty”)
- 23 is young! gonna keep on saying it to myself before i spend my 20s feeling old and on the eve of my 30th birthday
I forgot that season 2 of Girls started so I just started watching.
1. DONALD GLOVER AND LENA DUNHAM WTF
2. DONALD GLOVER
3. DONALD GLOVER
Closet Transformed Into A Book Nook
I want this in my home so bad.
I wish I could just be Scarlett O’Hara, with her tiny ass waist and dgaf attitude.
Where is autumn? It’s going to be October tomorrow and its supposed to be 97 degrees….
I’m tempted to go home just so I can escape the heat.